ALP Series Air Tool Lubricants
Hydrogenated Paraffin Base (Air Tool Oil)
- Emulsification of the moisture in the compressed air to prevent rust.
- Tough extreme pressure properties to protect tools from seizure and wear
and provide good adherence to wet working surfaces.
- Resistance to oxidation to prevent lost time due to gumming & varnishing.
- Proper atomization for good lubrication and optimum control of fogging.
- ALP-32 air tool oil is for small drills, grinders, vibrators, wrenches, screwdrivers, air nailers and staplers, air cylinders, motors, valves and chucks.
- ALP-68 air tool oil is for large drills, grinders, vibrators, hand-held tools and jack hammers.
|Products ||ALP-32 ||ALP-68
|Flash Point, °F(°C)
|Pour Point, °F (°C)
@ 40°C, cSt 155
@ 100°C, cSt 19.8
@ 100°F, SUS 802
@ 210°F, SUS 100
|31.93 5.37 165 44.3
||69.40 8.88 359 56.2
|Four Ball Wear Test, mm