Not a soap or detergent, this well-balanced chemical compound has the cleaning power needed to handle the toughest industrial applications.
Watch cleaning efficiency increase as your crews tackle grease on equipment, motors, machines, ducts and flues with the aid of heavy-duty Industrial Degreaser.
Safe and Biodegradable
Industrial Degreaser is non-flammable, non-abrasive, non-corrosive, non-toxic and biodegradable. Safe for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Environmentally friendly, Industrial Degreaser contains NO phosphates, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ethylene glycol, monobutyl ether, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicates or petroleum distillates, specifically naphtha and benzene.
NSF® Registered to USDA Standards
Industrial Degreaser is NSF registered A8 and C1 and meets USDA standards, authorizing its use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants where there is no food contact.
Industrial Degreaser Product Description
Butyl Based Compound
NSF® Registered A8 and C1
• Cuts time and costs from your most difficult cleaning applications.
• Safe for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
• Asynthetic detergent with anti-redeposition agents to provide a non-caustic cleaner.
• pH of 11.0
• Designed to quickly lift and suspend oil and dirt.
• Environmentally safe water based industrial strength degreaser and cleaner.
• Does not contain Phosphates, Petroleum Distillates, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Ethylene Glycol, Monobutyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Silicates
• Does not contain chemicals subject to the reporting requirements of SARATitle III.
• Authorized by the U.S.D.A. for use in Federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
• Moderate heat will enhance cleaning time and efficiency.
• Biodegradable, Non-Flammable, Non-Abrasive, Non-Corrosive and Non-toxic.
• Dilution (1) Institutional- For painted walls, glass fixtures, skylights, windows, ceramic and wood. Never stronger than Dilution (1) and rinse immediately.(1:40) One partof Industrial Degreaser to forty parts of water
• Dilution (2) Commercial- For floors of concrete, ceramic tile, terrazzo, magnesite, vinyl, rubber and plastic. (1:25) One part of Industrial Degreaser to twenty five parts of water.
• Dilution (3) General Surface Cleaning- For airplanes, buses, trucks, trailers, boats, canopies, plastic, air-conditioning units, electric fans and motors, cooling coils and filters, white sidewall tires. (1:10) One part of Industrial Degreaser to ten parts of water.
• Dilution (4) Industrial- For cleaning dirt and grease from equipment, lift trucks, engines, pipes, motor shells, electric motors and machinery. Printers - For cleaningink from presses, walls and floors. (1:5) One part of Industrial Degreaser to five parts of water.
• Dilution (5) Maintenance- For conveyors, engines, exhaust stains, machines, metal stock and welding equipment. Kitchen - for ovens, deep fat fryers, flues, ducts and canopies over ovens, greasy floors.(1:2) One part of Industrial Degreaser to two parts of water
• Dilution (6) Vats- For cleaning greasy and carboned parts.(1:1) One part of Industrial Degreaser to one part of water
Soak, spray or wipe it on and rinse off thoroughly. For best results in cleaningvats, 12 hours of mild heat and agitation followed by pressure rinse is recommended.